Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7, & 8: Need to remember

I need to remember to do this blog or i will have to play catch up like I am today

Day 5 & 6 where on Saturday and Sunday which I really enjoyed. I went to the beach, the aquarium and the Maritime Museum on Saturday (Day 5) and on sunday (day 6) i just went to church and relaxed.

I will post my pictures up on day 9 (tomorrow) of what i did on Day 5

Day 7 (June 6 2011): This really was an off day for me I felt like I could not do anything like i was suppose to and felt very awkward. I blame it on my phone dying during the night and then sleeping more than what i was suppose to. Things like that always make me feel like the day has gone wrong. Luckily, I wasn't to busy in the chamber that day.

Day 8 (Today, June 7): Was a productive and good day or so I feel. (My alarm went off so thats always a good thing). Today I went to a committee for the Chamber Banquet, a City Hall Meeting and i got to see the chamber give an award for business of the month

I also went and played Bum-co today (I'm positive thats not how you spell it...but thats the closet i'll get right now) and I was doing pretty good for a while ...but i did have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment