Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 9 & 10: Computers

As you can tell by the title Day 9 & 10 have been all about computers

So I'm not sure if i have already said this but at the Chamber of Commerce I do work that has to do with Economic Development.

One Day 9 I fixed a list of almost 20 buildings that have no business in them.
and today Day 10 (6/9/2011) I started working on the EDC website. (Just adding more stuff to it to make it better )

It kinda seems like i didn't do much know that i have it in writing. But i did. I actually really enjoy interning at the Chamber cause I'm always busy and in a way I am helping a community.

By the way, Rockport-Fulton area is hopefully going to be full this weekend. Because The Rockport Music Festival is going on and hopefully that is a big success


No comments:

Post a Comment