Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 5: Pictures


Well these are the picture i took on Saturday, June 4. The first thing I did was go to the beach. There wasn't alot of people at the beach it felt kind of empty in the morning (but as time passed more people came).

I wanted to read my book when i was at the beach b
ut it was so beautiful and clean that i could only read a few pages

I did see a jellyfish but luckily i did not get stung. I also saw some fishes in the water After
I left the beach I went to
the Boiling Pot. where the serve seafood Cajun Style.

After I was finished eating
i went to the Rockport Aquarium
and Th
e Texas Maritime Museum in Rockport (which has Accreditation from the American Association of Museums ..Less than 10% of museums have this )







No comments:

Post a Comment